Accountants for small business
Do you feel the following?
We can help
As specialist small business accountants we know your pain points and can provide the solutions you’re after.
Helping you focus on what you do best
We specialise in supporting small businesses in a range of sectors, from construction and trade, eCommerce, professional service-based industries and owner-run companies looking for expert tax advice.
We also support high earners and landlords with self-assessment tax returns and tax advice.
Our small business accountancy services are designed for business owners – whether you’re leading a HR firm or running your own marketing agency we have the skills and expertise to support you.
We understand that running a small business is all about spinning plates (in fact we get it all too well, being a small business ourselves!) – we’re here to save you time and money. Why not talk to us today?
More than compliance
Of course we keep you compliant but our accountancy services also include a range of advisory services for small business owners. These include;
- Management accounts
- Business plans
- Profit and cashflow forecasting
- Credit control
- Accounts software training
- Tax advisory and keeping you tax efficient
Our wide offering means we can support you as your limited company grows.
Tax planning tailored for small businesses
We also offer our own tax planning service which aims to save your small business money by ensuring it is tax efficient.
We take advantage of HMRC’s legal benefits and tax incentives for a limited company like yours to help you maximise your profits and minimise your tax liability.
Our expert accountants ensure tax efficiency by seeking out tax saving opportunities in your business.
Each year we then give you a tax saving summary that shows you what we’ve saved across the year and whether the benefit will be a one-off or an ongoing saving.
Why choose Raw as your small business accountants
What our customers say about us
Ready to chat?
Accountants for small business - FAQs
Is it worth getting an accountant for small business?
Of course, we’re biased and we’re going to say YES but we have many reasons to back this up. Having an accountant for your small business benefits you in the following ways;
- Frees up your time and money
- Keeps you compliant
- Provides you with real-time financial insight
How much does it cost to hire an accountant for a small business UK?
We can’t speak for other accountants but at Raw we like you find out a little bit about you/your business before providing a quote. If you’d like a quote the first step is to book a discovery call with one of our qualified Chartered accountants. Off the back of this call we can provide a same-day quote tailored to your specific requirements.
Our quotes have no hidden costs meaning you know exactly how much you’ll pay each month.
What accounting services does a small business need?
The most common accounting services that small businesses need from an accountancy firm are monthly bookkeeping and accounting, VAT return preparation, annual accounts preparation, cash flow forecasting, assistance with HMRC and companies house, and operational support with tax liabilities.
How do I find an accountant for small business UK?
To find the right accountant for you, here are our top tips of things to look for:
- Professional expertise – as a very minimum you need your accountant to keep your small business compliant so make sure they know their stuff and have the necessary qualifications. You’ll want to look for a Chartered accountant, which means they’ve received professional accreditation, have undergone industry training and are a member of a professional body. This information should be easily visible on their website.
- First-hand experience – find an accountant who’s already working with businesses like yours. They’ll be better placed to provide you with relatable insights to benefit your small business.
- Focus on automation and integration – paperless accounting is the way-forward. Find a modern-firm embracing technology.
- The right attitude built on trust – you’ll want to find an accountant you get on with. You want to be able to pick up the phone to your accountant when you need to, so make sure you choose someone you’ve got rapport with. The best way to find this out is to book a discovery call.
What accounting services do you provide?
At Raw, we provide you with your own dedicated finance team including a accountant, bookkeeper and payroll manager. Your team will be able to support you with all your accounting needs, end-of-year accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and tax advice. We’ll get you set up with online accounting software, manage your accounts and keep your business tax efficient. See our services for more information.
What will a small business accountant do for my business?
At Raw, you’ll have a dedicated accountant who will support you and your business with a range of areas, including business accounts, business taxes, personal tax returns, VAT returns and everything else your business needs. This ensures your business is not only compliant but also tax efficient. We also help to keep the running of your business straight forward helping you to save time.
Switching accountant is as simple as 1 – 2 – 3.
If you’re interested in working with us then there are just 3 simple steps for you to become a client.
We’ll have a short introductory chat, get to know your business and give you a fixed fee quote.